Sunday 12 May 2013

New beginnings....

Hello,

This is my first blog/ posting/ life altering rant so please be kind....I'm just trying something new!!

I tried to think of something intelligent to discuss but I thought I would discuss what I know, this is why I will tell you all about my life on a weekly basis, be it a new guy, betrayals, general feeling of guilt or how I feel about the latest in the ever changing state of celebrity!!  

Without (usually) trying I normally end up having some drama or bitchiness in my life. For example, I have met a new guy recently, for the purpose of this story I will call him Guy* (get it lol). Anyway, Guy is generally a nice guy, he is 29, handsome, interesting and has a good career, however he has really bad teeth!! Which for some reason really puts me off. Now I know what you are thinking, I do too, I am very Vain? But I don't think I am, I am a regular(ish) guy who likes to look good, take care of myself and after losing a lot of weight recently eat right. So I ask you, the reader of this rant (Thank you for reading by the way) am I being vain or am I right to worry about this? After all if a guy cannot look after his teeth will there be other, more scary, things to discover as I go deeper into the depths of Guy!! After our second date he plucked up the courage to go in for a kiss, which being honest made my legs turn to jelly and a little color come to my usually pale cheeks, basically I loved it!! Guy suggested a third date which I just can't seem to turn down, I feel lucky to have a guy want to date me and spend time with me but why can't I get over such superficial things like how his teeth look? What should I do?

Since coming out to most people I felt such a relief, this was over four years ago by the way, but as of yet I have never found the perfect guy to introduce to the family. Maybe Guy could be that guy? My past relationships have included a guy who couldn't keep it in his pants (arsehole*) and a guy who cried the first time we kissed (psycho boy*)!! There are others, but maybe I will open up about them later.

So...if you have read this first ever blog of mine I would like to Thank you!! I am obviously learning how to do this as I go but I feel that I can provide some insight into the "scene" of York dating which some other magazines and blogs just don't do!! If you have enjoyed this please comment and let me know what you think. I love to hear back from people and if you have any questions let me know?

Till next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment