Friday 18 October 2013

Long time no speak!! New dilema eeek!!




The plan to write one of these weekly completely went out of the window, since it was May I last wrote one lol (Apologies if anyone was getting their weekly fix of my life)


Since I last wrote me and Guy* have ended (don't all cry at once), something to do with us being incompatible? To be honest he just beat me to it as I was going to end it the day later....don't like to be beaten to it!!!

So really you guys have not missed much in the last couple of months, however a new situation has occurred which inspires my new blog post. Dating two guys at the same time?? What do I do?

Basically, I met up with the first guy, Guy No 1 (I might tell you his name later on), and we went on a great first date. We had so much in common and he was really cute and definately the best looking guy I've been on a date with. I still managed to play it cool even though I just wanted to kiss his delicious looking lips. Then all of a sudden Guy No 2 adds me on facebook, he is a guy I met at college and (this was before my body transformation) we both never had the confidence to speak to each other. I've arranged to meet Guy No 1 this weekend for drinks but also arranged drinks with Guy No 2 next week. Is this wrong? Am I hurting the guys or will I eventually end up hurting myself? I know I will eventually have to make a choice but I somehow get the feeling that what I am doing is wrong, but maybe this is just how gay guys have to do it to make sure we get the right guy?


What do you think? Am I in the wrong and should end it or should I just see what happens? Please comment and let me know what you think and hopefully come back next week to find out what I do and how the dates go??

Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment