Sunday 3 November 2013

The drama continues...

What a week it's been, sorry for the delay in sending this new blog, but as much as I would love to just do nothing else I have got a job to contend with!!

So to start with Guy No 1 hasn't really text me since last time, I haven't text him either. I guess it's kind of a who can wait the longest without texting game, I think I'm gonna lose as I really want to text him!! 

Although, I have had Guy No 2 to keep me occupied....where do I start. Now after out first date where he basically didn't take a breath throughout our date, I thought he deserved a second chance. I decided to invite him over (I only get the house to myself every so often)...big mistake!! Firstly, he comes dressed in a women's witches outfit, not reli into the whole cross dressing thing (not judging lol)!! Then, after he gets changed he pounces on the sofa, feet up (no socks BTW) and feels the need to regale me with the time he stole a apple pie in a shop and then also nicked a lightbulb because he couldn't afford it!! Maybe if he didn't pack his credit card with useless shit he didn't need he could have!! You can sense my anger, I just can't stand this guy anymore. Any desire to sleep with this guy quickly disintegrates and I slowly show him the door (after he gives me a goodbye treat, obviously lol)!! 

After this disaster I decide to text Guy NĂºmero 1, it can't get any worse right?? It all looks good so far and we have arranged a time to meet this week. I'm really looking forward to it.

As I write this, in Starbucks, waiting for my friend to bring me a gingerbread latte I hold out hope I might have a boyfriend for Christmas, but I am starting to realise that it ain't the most important thing, i would prefer to be alone than end up with a guy who drives me insane!! 

Btw how do I cancel plans to go to a fireworks party with Guy No 2 in a nice way?? 

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment