Saturday 23 November 2013

No Guys Left!




Well if it wasn't sad enough that Sam Callahan got voted off the X Factor last weekend...I have officially got no Guy's left to have drama/ blog discussions about. Maybe it is Karma out to get me...Guy No 1 who I had the best kiss of my life with (as discussed in my last blog) felt that he didn't know what he wanted and thinks we should just leave it. Now, I don't know what you think but that is kind of like the "It's not you, it's me" line, I don't believe it for a second and think that I am not good enough. I am usually the dumper so to have this role reversal is confusing and making me doubt everything I know...ok maybe a slight exaggeration but o well!!

What do you think? Is it me, was I a terrible kisser? All these questions and frustrations only my blog to vent them to.

This happened last night by the way so I decide not to mope about so I got up bright and early to go to the gym (hot sweaty guys always cheer me up) and am looking to the future. I lost 5 and a half pounds this week and will be the brand new me in no time. Just got to resist the temptation of chocolate over Christmas. Who am I kidding, that's not gonna happen!!

I am reading Attitude magazine whilst writing this and stumbled upon the 'Table for Two' segment. For those who don't know, it's where two random guys are set up on a blind date and then they rate each other after. This particular edition has a rather cute but camp 31 year old hairdresser called Luke, he is definately my type, if a little too old but they set him up with a rather plump looking guy who just doesn't look that appealing. What do they expect? Although it does raise the question as to whether I am being too picky? Maybe I should choose a different type of guy? What do you think? I guess I'm never gonna find that Ryan Gosling look a like who just so happens to fancy me....I can hope.

My friend is currently in Thailand, having the time of her life by the way, but she is back next month. I can't wait to see her so I can finally tell someone about the drama in my life...apart from you guys of course.

Now just to finished a picture of Ryan Gosling...because who doesn't love a shirtless picture of this guy?

Till next time...

Oh and btw follow me on Twitter @yorksanonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment