Thursday 14 November 2013

Great kisser!!!

Another post and so much to talk about..life is never boring, I should definately have my own show lol

Well, let's start with Guy No 2, as I mentioned last time I had completely had enough of him, and felt slightly like punching him every time I saw him, therefore I felt it was time to let him down gently. I tried to do this through continuously saying I was busy, firstly he invited me to a fireworks party but said that I had plans to go to one with my sister, then he asked me to go round the night after for tea (he knew I had no plans as I had told him the week earlier, little tricker to get out of) but told him that I was feeling ill, then after he asked me again to meet up I finally had to come clean and tell him I thought it was best to stay friends!! Was this the easy way out? I kinda felt like I wanted to tell him the truth, to help him in the future perhaps, but I just decided to say I didn't think we were right and we should be friends. What do you think?? 

Next, Guy No 2, I am very excited!! Went on date number 3, he took me to an Italian restaurant just across the river called Piccalinos, it was a great meal with wine and chat and laughs, a perfect date,  it was raining when we got out and he held the umbrella he had brought up for us to shield me from the drizzle (I'm sold lol)!! We got back to my car and I offered him a lift home but he politely declined...then it came to the goodbye!! His bright blue eyes looked right into mine and then his perfect lips came towards mine, I obliged to his demands and went in for the kiss, it starts off slow but then he grabs my face and shows his passion, I feel something flutter inside me and know this is how it's meant to be and the best first kiss ever!! 

After our kiss I convince him to accept my offer of a lift so we can spend more time together and then when we get to his we have a goodnight kiss...perfect!! 

So this seems like it's going well but he hasn't really text me much this week, he is busy with work but I would have thought that he would want to text me more...what do you think? Should I be worried, was I a shit kisser? I am now trying to play it cool as we have arranged to meet this weekend but I really just want a text from him, i will keep on waiting in anticipation!!

This week I've been on a new diet and fitness regime, I need to look good for my new guy, I have a target of 14lbs in 6 weeks and want to look like this guy by Christmas....happy perving guys :)


Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment